Saturday, March 24, 2007

Getting Ready

Hello all.
We are getting some last minute items today for our trip and spending time with the kids. It's a pretty day outside and we are going to have a greeeat day! Maybe we can go and get a nice meal today; I'll try not to eat to much so I don't pay for it.... thump, thump, thump!! Thanks to all for the encouragement and tips for the trip.

A big thank you to my co-workers that made my day yesterday. I really like the card signed by so many people and for all those who gave $. I really appreciate the people I work with and look forward to getting back to work. I will be taking all of the cards with me when we go and when I get to thinking too much (I usually don't.. blonde you know) I will pull them out and read them.

Will post again soon. Gotta go for now. /:-)

Dewayne

1 comment:

Theresa / THW said...

Dewayne,
Know that our prayers have travelled with you. We'll look forward to Teresa's updates.
1 Peter 5:7.
Theresa