Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Night Before

Well here I am finally with a strong enough internet signal to post from my room. It's about midnight and we are going to be leaving early in the morning. I have to say that I can feel all of those prayers and I have a sincere calm and peace about tomorrow. My wife has been so good about this whole thing we've been fighting for many years and now we have doctors that don't seem surprised when I tell them how I feel and the trouble I have with the simplest of tasks. When we hear that I can and will be better and symptom free, it is such a blessing. With all that being said, I am excited about the surgery and getting it done and over with and getting on to the healing stage. I know the Lord will bring fast healing because He's been in every little detail all the way through this whole thing. I was a little concerned about the approval from my insurance company but when I went to check on it, they said it was already approved on Friday and everything was set. We know the Lord worked that out, huh! I'm also glad Teresa's mom came to be with her during this time; it will really help to pass the time and they can be there for each other.

Again, many thanks to all those that have been praying, and for the HCMA in helping us through such a critical time in our lives. I can not express the utmost gratitude that we have for everyone. Words just can't do it, but for now THANK YOU.

God Bless you all.
Dewayne

No comments: