Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day 12

Hello to all. I just wanted to write and let everyone know that I am doing well. I am walking everyday and doing better and better. The soreness is getting better everyday and sleeping is getting better too. I am so glad that I have gotten this done and out of the way. I wish I had done this long ago. I can't wait to see how much more I can do once I heal more from the surgery itself. I pray for all those other folks that are going through the same thing and perhaps upcoming surgeries. There truly is a rainbow on the other side of the storm.

I was glad to get to go back to church this past Sunday too. It was so good to see my Church family again.

Well, I am going to go for now. It bothers my back once I have sat at the computer for a little while.

Thanks to all for the wonderful comments and encouragement. It has meant more than we could express.

Dewayne

No comments: