Monday, April 2, 2007

Day 4 Post-Op

It is Monday evening and everything is going well. DeWayne had an Echo test this morning and an MRI. The echo showed no gradient and the obstruction is gone. Praise the Lord! We do not know the results of the MRI. We will get to speak with the surgeon tomarrow. They have increased his Inderal to lower his heart rate to 70 or below, because that is where they want it to be. We will know more tomarrow. We are thinking we will be home real soon. We can't wait! Good night everyone. I will write tomarrow.

Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great to hear!
Continued blessings,
Theresa

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear this news about DeWayne, Teresa. I saw where he watched the Nascar race yesterday humm?? is that safe with the finish that took place, I mean the excitement and all???...lol.
Seriously we missed you all at church yesterday look forward to your quick return...we miss you too Bea.
Continue to get well know our prayers and thoughts are with you.
Love you all, Bro King * Mrs, Rita

Anonymous said...

Hi, you two! Praise God for all the news. Everyone at church is so happy for the way this has gone. Things at work are going OK I think. I finished all the bigger job billings today. The guys are very busy an the schedule continues to fill up. I hope you feel better soon Dewayne and I'm looking forward to you dropping in soon. John